Busy, busy, busy.Important questions that came up this week:
- Who chooses a cinema as the background for nude photos?
- When will I learn that Otto's movies are not my kind of funny?
- Where do I find a doctor to take my blood for the bone-marrow donation screening?
- How do manage to put myself in positions where I think a thing is right, but am supposed to argue that it's wrong?
- How many trees had to die for my copies this week? How many small nations have a smaller budget than the money I paid for them?
- Is eating chocolate fondue without spilling even possible?
- Is there any reason at all, that a person like me, who doesn't drink alcohol, should be able to tell the difference between a caipirinha, a mochito and a mai tai? Could I use the limited storage space in my brain for anything more pointless?
But I had fun, so if they want me to stay away, they'll have to say so :þ