Turn to page 123:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth full sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't search around for the coolest book you can find. Do what's actually nearest to you
(We already know you, no use trying to be pretentious)
Four genes (S1, S4, M2, and L2) encode four proteins that make up the outer capsid of reoviruses (Table 7.3 and Figure 7.4).
I obviously used the nearest english book - the nearest german book only had tables on page 123 anyway.
And 10 things I've done which you might not have - a.k.a. Coming up with so many things is hard when you're basically a boring person
- Been 'Bezirksmeister' (champion of an area smaller than a state and larger than a city is the best description I can come up with) in nordic as well as downhill skiing.
I may have been the only competitor in my age group at both races, but that's hardly my fault.
- Rectally examined a horse.
- Played unicycle-hockey.
- Explained more than once to random women that I was actually in the right restroom, after they'd tried to throw me out ("The men's..." "I'm female.").
- Attempted to restore the original colour of a part of my school at 3 a.m.
- Walked inside a glazier.
- Been required to play the solo part of My heart will go on in public.
- Been to an european juggling convention.
- Got my hand stuck in the stomach of a sheep
- Tried to break the cigarette of a drunk football-fan and been stopped by the police.
Nothing else to say. Still busy reading about birds. And hitting my head on the table a lot.