From all over my flist:
- Take a screencap of your desktop.
- To cap a desktop:
- Press "Print Screen" (prt sc) button on a PC [not on mine. It's ctrl print] or cmd-shift-3 on a Mac
- Open your graphics program-o-choice
- Press CTRL + V or go to "edit > paste"
- Save image as a JPEG
- Upload the screen cap to your image server.
- Reply to this entry with A LINK TO your screencap. Along with any explanations you feel are necessary.
- Post your cap in YOUR LJ along with these instructions.
Deep, meaningful insights that can be gathered from this picture:
I dislike desktop icons for programs and files almost as much as the 'folder' icons.
I love my quicklaunch bar - only select programs are allowed to reside there.
I'm using an old LJ client because I like the blue pencil more than the pink pen
Ctrl H in Opera as soon as I'm doing something else has become second nature - behind the little red 'O' in the bottom right corner, about 10 open tabs are hidden.
I invest way to much thought in my desktop. </p>
Tomorrow I'm in Vienna for a pointless meeting. But since I don't have to pay for the flight, I'm not complaining.