Sometimes even I can't deny that I'm female.
- Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?
Naturally it's straight, when I try to style it it is straight. It's thin, straight and boring. At the moment it's ending a little under my ears, I was at my shoulder blades some weeks back but before that, I've had short hair for more than ten years in a row.
- How has your hair changed over your lifetime?
When I was very young it was blonde, but it got darker and when I got to school it had arrived at my now natural colour - a mousy brown if I wouldn't dye it.
- How do your normally wear your hair?
Short. When it is long enough it gets pulled back in a high pony tail. Those strands around my face that don't want to stay there or behind my ears get cut short. I hate it to have hair falling in my face.
- If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?
I want thicker hair. Hair that can be persuaded to do anything else but hang down limply. And a bit darker, if it were at least brown I would be very happy.
- Ever had a hair disaster? What happened?
Does my cutting it down to 0.5 cm and having to look at my real hair colour till I bought new dye count?