Yesterday's random thoughts:
- 09:35 FB: Alex would really like to get her hands on a Theremin one day.
- 10:56 Had to be reminded that she wants to get her hands *near* a Theremin one day (And to think I so love nitpicking myself *g*)
- 12:07 FB: Alex wants her life to stop being this: xkcd.com/58/.
- 15:07 FB: Alex is sure there is equation to figure out the relative contentment factor from the spaminess.
- 17:07 FB: Alex *not* crying at the Torchwood season finale. But barely, they know how to play the viewers, that's sure.
- 17:07 FB: Alex will move on to the newest BSG and later today Dr. Who now. Procrastination at its finest.
- 18:36 FB: Alex comes from a family of lunatics. And doesn't mind it one bit.
- 21:07 FB: Alex isn't slowly going crazy waiting for the Dr. Who torrents to go up, not at all, no sir.
- 23:37 FB: Alex has watched Starship Troopers to shorten the wait for the download to finish and is now struggling with the concept ..
- 00:39 FB: Alex is happy that the Doctor is back. Yes, tv is that serious business to me.
Via LoudTwitter from my twitter account