I wanted to help in the small animal clinic next week.
This entails doing all slave work anyone there can think off from 7am until 4pm.
If I don't do it, I could work 2 1/2 days, go to the bees excursion and drive to Frankfurt on Thursday morning and not on Friday afternoon when the holidays will have started for everyone.
I wonder if the list of helpers for the second to last week of the holidays is full already.
If I could switch, I would work there the last two weeks and maybe do two hours of typing afterwards.
If everything works out the next weeks will look like this:
- Half a week of typing, half a week free.
- Three weeks of biking 30 km every day, and checking if supermarkets and restaurants are doing everything right (cleaning, temperature of keeping the food,...) in between if I'm lucky. If I'm not, I'll do the paper-work.
- One week in England - I have to make some plans what exactly I want to do there soon.
- Four weeks without any plans, aside from anything my mother may think of that needs to be done in the house - maybe I will actually use some of this time for studying? I don't think I will, but I will take the books with me just to keep up appearances.
- Two weeks in the small animal clinic. With some typing in the evenings.
- Start of the new semester - time for the first bouts of panic because the first part of the exam for vets is only half a year away.
I really hope that's possible.