- Your dog doesn't belong on a golf course
- If your dog is jumping around and wagging its tail, 3 a.m. is not the time to visit the vet because of a cough
- Close the door to your budgie's cage before playing with your Wii
- If the clinic's door is closed at 3:30 a.m. *read the signs* and ring the bell, don't walk around the building, rattling every door, looking if one has been left open, giving the personnel coronaries.
- If there are any doubts about your dogs complete obedience and cars are around *put it on a leash*.
- Cats will try to jump out of open windows at some point. Being able to land on their feet might only mean that those fracture fist.
This list brought to you by one very frustrating week of work.
(Oh, and I found a better way to archieve my twitterings, so no more cluttering up the page with these for now.)