Amazingly enough, I'm not just thinking about writing an entry, no, I'm actually doing it. It's slightly worrying.
Because it's been a while, I think it's time again for my usual spiel: I am not a big commenter. I'm very OC about reading all the personal journals on my flist. I just never comment. It's just the way I do things. I'm not good with the whole social interaction thing so I only read. I doubt that's going to change any time soon. Just for everyone's information.
So, with this once again out of the way, what's new (or old as the case may be)?
- I caved and am now the sheepish owner of one iPhone. And it's much too fun a toy to be allowed.
- Like half of my flist I'm really happy with Merlin (It sneaks up on you! First it's only amusing and suddenly you're sqeeing without knowing why!)
- I've developed an obsession for underweight, pointy-faced guys and can't seem to shake it. Of course there are worse things to be obsessed about. But no obsession would be a nice thing too.
- I'm not talking about my dissertation. Talking, thinking, acknowledging...
- I've managed to get Prof. Bitch from more or less tolerating me to flat out *hating* me again. Understandable and worthwhile, but not very sensible.
- I'm probably moving next month. I hope. I've heard nothing since signing the contract but they said they'd be on holiday until December,...
- I've once again run into the problem of where to get references for applications. I'm aware that this will happen as long as I've not left that clinic, but leaving the clinic is kind of the point of sending out applications.
- I still like lists. Obviously.
- Saw the Rocky Horror Show yesterday. Riff Raff isn't supposed to have that hot a voice, I'm quite sure.
- The more I'm
working onignoring my diss, the less coherent I get (I know I've been saying that for years, but I feel it's really true). And I have to write quite a lot of essays in the next year to (hopefully) earn a CertAVP at some point. This doesn't bode well.
- I don't know what else to write, even though my head is full of stuff. I just can't make it make sense when put on paper.