It's April. In England. How did I manage to get massively sunburnt?
Oh, yes, I decided that walk all of Regent's Canal yesterday. Clever me.
But this entry isn't about that. It's a place to flail because I went and saw Iron Man 3 last night.
- I loved how the trailers managed to not give away stuff.
- Is the giant bunny normal? Sadly, yes, that's completely normal.
- Creepy Tony Stark fanboys. The tattoo was made from a doll he made.
- The Mandarin. Gave him more drugs. Stage Actor. *flail*
- Playing with the audience's expectations for the Extremis storyline. And Pepper in a suit. And the Mandarin.
- He saved Dum-E.
- A kid character that's not so very annoying. Or, rather, annoying where it is meant to be.
- He's found a hobby.
- No Extremis for Tony. But heart surgery.
- We have a connection.
- After credits Mark Ruffalo. I couldn't stop laughing half the drive home.