I have seen Captain America - The Winter Soldier and am now a happy person.
I keep waiting for Marvel to make that one film I hate, but so far it hasn't happened and that's actually nice.
Since the last time I posted I did So. Many. Things. once again, next to impossible to catch up on. But let's see...
- I'm just back from my parents', drove there and played taxi for mareen and her cats on the way back
- Some time in February, I took a short trip to Berlin, where, among other things, I visited kriski and dirtyzucchini and was fed wonderful food even though I was late /o\
- I've continued with the running. Thanks to ell I found runners and got sucked into their monthly challenges/motivation games.
- Also in Berlin, I got new climbing shoes. They hurt so good! (This is important for climbing shoes. Just ignore it.)
- I went climbing on Southern Sandstone for the first time. It was a lot of fun!
- My plan to walk the Thames Path in segments whenever I have the time got put on the back burner due to rain and flooding, but now that's over I'll hopefully start again soon.
- I've booked my flights for Prague in June (European congress I go to every year) and am planning on maybe a month long trip to Australia next year.
- For reasons that don't need explaining, my mind is full of translation again. This is weird, but also fun.
- I've rotaed myself for a massive load of shift in the next few months. I don't know why I did this - except because the shifts were there to be covered - but it will be interesting to see how long it will take me to curse every living being again. (Usually four days of work will do that. Can I lower that time? I'll keep you posted.)
And now I'll press post and vow to update sooner the next time. Right.comments on the original post. See http://ridicully.dreamwidth.org/262893.html to comment.