- Cleaned my flat - if there ever was a good example of sisyphean work, it's cleaning a flat in which a shedding dog is living.
- Filed everything that was blocking my desk
- Got started on relearning stenography
- Watched all the things I had taped the last two weeks.
- Finished my task for the 'newspaper' - why did I volunteer? I have no idea of geography and hate statistics - but I finished it somhow
- Rearanged the website of my 'class', so we have some information till Mr I'm-studying-Computer-Science-and-will-h
elp-you-with-the-site actually gets the new version online.
More or Less.
1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? White, with a light blue and green stiped border - they are just plates they're mostly covered with food, what does it matter what colour they are?
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Aside from textbooks I'm rereading 'The Truth'.
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The web-adress of the ecb and a big Euro sign.
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Nobody's Perfect
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? I don't really read magazines.
6. FAVORITE SMELL? Depends on my mood, can be nearly everything from fried onions to freshly cut grass.
7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? I really detest most perfumes or deos, but the one I hate most is a deo that smells like vanillia.
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? I wonder about the weather and temperature - I have to go out with my dog, and that's really important information I need.
9. FAVORITE COLOUR? Yellow 10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOUR? Violett 11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? One or two, depending how far I have to go to the phone.
12. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Children? Me? Even if I were planning on children, names come somewhere at the bottom of my list of things to think about. But I guess Alexander/ra is some sort of family tradition now.
13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Be happy with who you are.
14. OF ALL THE POSSIBLE CIRCLES OF HELL, WHICH ARE YOU MOST LIKELY TO BE ASSIGNED TO? The one full of arogant people who think themselves better than anyone else - I would most likely fit right in.
15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla
16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? I like to drive with a speed I feel comfortable with, depending on the car this varies between 130 and 180 km/h.
17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No
18. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Cool
19. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Toyota Yaris Verso I still own it - I can get my bicycle, my dog, my computer and all my clothes in and can still take at least one other person with me.
20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE?
21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Don't drink anything alcoholic - whoever says that ethanol doesn't have a taste is wrong - but ouzo at least smells nice.
22. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN & YOUR BIRTHDAY? Scorpio, 2.Nov.
23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? I try not to eat broccoli at all.
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? I'm quite happy with becoming a vet.
25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY HAIR COLOR WHAT WOULD IT BE? Auburn hair Hastings, auburn hair...
26. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? No.
27. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? Half full.
28. FAVORITE MOVIE? Dogma, In&Out, Star Trek IV
29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Most of the timw.
30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? My desk, my computer, my wardrobe and at the moment - me.
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 2
32. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? I don't really watch sport, I like it more to do it myself. But if I have to - curling. It's so funny how they're polishing the ice.
33. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? Being manipulated.
34. FAVORITE SONG? "It's my life" or "Walking on the sun"
35. FAVORITE TV SHOWS?ER, Buffy, StarTrek TOS, Enterprise, Alias, Charmed, Dark Angel,... I watch nearly everything except soap operas and talk shows as long as it keeps me away from the things I should do.
36. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Mustard
37. HAMBURGERS OR HOTDOGS? Hamburgers
38. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Ummmm, Orange Juice?
39. THE BEST PLACES YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? I like it nearly everywhere.
40. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? Starfield Simulation, had to switch from my Gryffindor/Slytherin Quidditch one because I was at my parents and if my sister had seen it I would have had to find it again so she could also have it.
41. BURGER KING OR MCDONALDS? McDonalds.
42. DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE RIGHT NOW THAT YOU COULD FALL IN LOVE WITH? No
43. WHAT DID YOU DO YESTERDAY? Got up, went out with the dog, read mails, read fanfic, read "Unnatural Exposure", read more fanfic, played chauffeur for friends who went to look for a dog, did some work on the statistics I have to get in presentable form till Tuesday, watched Gladiator while trying to reteach myself stenography, went to bed.
44. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Grüne Soße :)
45. WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 20 YEARS? I try not to imagine the future, 46. IF YOU HAD THE CHOICE OF ANY SUPERHERO POWER TO POSSESS, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Hearing what others think.
47. WHAT'S THE WEIRDEST DREAM YOU'VE EVER HAD? I don't dream very often.
48. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CLASSICAL COMPOSER? I always have trouble remembering who compsed what, but seeing that I'm living next to his grave - Bach
Is there a special meaning to the number of questions im suveys? Is there any meaning in surveys aside from making you feel boring?
I seem to be getting philosopical here. *g*
Which lj user are you?
quiz made by bijouriel
Residents of cyberland probably take comfort in your normalcy (if not the normalcy of your life, at least the normalcy of journal itself). You update regularly and try to keep an honest representation of your life.
And on a completely different topic-
I just love afp, if only for the sigs:
That's a cat.
Galaxy Quest this evening - Easter on TV is nice.